- Banana Streusel Bread
- Bran Muffins
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Buttermilk White Bread
- Cheryl's Ultimate Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Rolls
- English Muffins
- French Bread with Olive Oil, Dark Chocolate, and Sea Salt
- Fritti (Italian Deep-Fried Yeast Doughnuts)
- Pain Brioche
- Pains au Chocolat (Chocolate Croissants)
- Pane di Pasqua (Easter Bread)
- Pumpkin Bread
- Rudy's Delicious Pecan Caramel Rolls
- Rudy's Italian Bread
- Strawberry-Basil Muffins
- Sugar-Glazed Doughnuts
- Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
- Toasted Almond Scones
- Zucchini Bread
- Breakfast, Brunch, and Eggs
- Fish and Shellfish
- Meats and Poultry
- Pasta and Rice
- Pizza, Flatbreads, and Savory Tarts
- Sides and Vegetables
- Soup, Salads, and Stews
Submitted by administrator on Sun, 05/29/2011 - 12:35
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Step 1: Beat eggs until fluffy and lemony, add sugar gradually.
Step 2: Slowly add oil, beating constantly. Add vanilla.
Step 3: Sift together dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon).
Step 4: Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
Step 5: Stir in zucchini, raisins, and nuts.
Step 6: Pour into 2 greased and floured 9" X 5" loaf pans and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.