Chewy Pecan Toffee Cookies
Makes approximately 36 cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup Heath English toffee bits
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350.
Step 2: Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
Step 3: Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Step 4: Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then add vanilla.
Step 5: Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the pecans and toffee bits until evenly distributed.
Step 6: Drop by the heaping teaspoon onto a pan lined with parchment and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Step 7: Cool cookies on wire rack for about 10 minutes.