Creamy Artichoke Dip
Adapted from Cooking Light, September 2007
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts (about 2 cups), thawed and chopped
- Cooking spray
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°.
Step 2: Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Stir in artichoke hearts.
Step 3: Spoon artichoke mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until artichoke mixture is hot and begins to brown. Serve warm.